- Orders can only be placed by Prowler Proof authorised dealers
- Orders must be placed via COSI, Prowler Proof’s electronic ordering system
- Orders must contain a surname and suburb to validate the 10 year replacement warranty
- Orders must be placed in make sizes only
- Orders or changes are not accepted over the phone
- Quotes are not supplied over the phone
- Orders cannot be refunded, cancelled or changed after manufacturing has started (frame is cut)
- Order changes must be confirmed by email at email@example.com
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Payment is required on order placement
- Payment is processed in COSI using a VISA or MasterCard, credit or debit cards are accepted
- Any order change must be paid for at the time the change is requested
- Manufacture of order will not commence until payment is received
- Prowler Proof products are custom made, our materials cannot be reused once manufacturing has commenced. Please order carefully as we do not give refunds or exchange if you or your customer change your mind, incorrectly measure or make a wrong decision. Where goods are defective, incorrectly supplied, manufactured to a different size than ordered or damaged in transit you are entitled to a replacement.
Defective, damaged or incorrectly supplied products
- If an item is damaged during delivery, we suggest you take photos and where possible obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from the courier driver. Defective products can be defined as obvious quality defects or the product not operating as intended. An incorrectly supplied product can be defined as a product which was not ordered being supplied and the correct product not being supplied.
Product manufactured to a different size than ordered
- As all of our products are custom made, the finished product may vary by approximately one (1) millimetre in either direction of the specified measurements, with the exception of out of diagonal measurements which may vary by approximately five (5) millimetres in either direction of the specified measurements.