National Security Screen Association
Prowler Proof is a proud member of the National Security Screen Association (NSSA).
The NSSA is the peak national body representing members and individual companies covering system manufacturers, fabricators, installers and suppliers of components for the security door and window screen industry.
NSSA's mission is to promote the maintenance of quality fabrication and installation standards, as well as ethical trading practices, so as to establish and maintain ongoing consumer confidence in our industry.
By using an NSSA member when purchasing your security screen products you significantly reduce the risk of purchasing the incorrect product for your application.
- Participate in a third party accreditation scheme ensuring products comply to Australian Standards.
- Have a compliance audit annually to ensure product conformity.
- Have access to industry specific training, lifting members level of competency within the industry.
- Are informed of the latest changes in regulation and industry standards and ensure their products are compliant.
- Have access to technical support to ensure compliance to regulation and Australian Standards.
- Follow an industry code of conduct.
Resources available from NSSA:
To find out more about the NSSA, visit their website www.nssa.org.au.