Australia’s best warranty
We are so confident with our quality that we back all products with Australia’s only 10 year replacement warranty. You will quite simply get a new door or window screen free of charge if it shows defects in workmanship or materials within 10 years from the date of manufacture. Accessory items such as locks, handles, hinges, rollers, door closers, etc. are independently covered by warranties supplied by the manufacturers:
- Prowler Proof branded accessories – 10 year
- replacement warranty when fitted with Prowler Proof doors and windows
- ASSA ABLOY Lockwood locks and cylinders – 25 year mechanical warranty
- ASSA ABLOY Whitco locks and cylinders – 10 year mechanical warranty
- Hinges, rollers, door closers, bug strip mohair – see individual manufacturer’s warranties
- Speed–fit rollers – lifetime warranty
- Insect gauze – 1 year warranty
The 10-year Prowler Proof warranty is transferable, and covers the door or window screen, and manufactured accessories, in its original application.
As your Prowler Proof product is intended for residential use, this warranty covers normal residential use only. Damage caused by the following events are therefore not covered:
- improper use or use other than for residential purposes
- deliberate damage
- damage caused by pets or animals
- alterations or repairs not made by us
- forced or attempted forced entry
- events outside of our control such as fire, flood, earthquake or other natural calamity, motor vehicle or other accident, strike, civil unrest, terrorism or war
Apart from the replacement of defective products, no other compensation, costs or damages are covered by this warranty. Claims may be made by the person who purchased the products only. This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under a law in relation to the products.
How to claim
You can use the convenient online form on our website or contact the dealer from which the goods were purchased by email within 30 days of identifying the fault. If possible, please include the following information in your email:
- a copy of the order or receipt for the goods
- the serial number printed on the front of this card
- a detailed description of the fault and how and when it occurred
Your dealer or Prowler Proof will assess whether your claim is covered by this warranty and arrange for a replacement of the product if that is the case.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please download our warranty card and care & maintenance guide if you’d like to compare with other warranties. You’ll soon realise that Prowler Proof products are covered by Australia’s best warranty.