Who is the NSSA?
The NSSA is the peak national industry Association representing all security screen manufacturers, installers and their suppliers. The NSSA aim to provide services to members that improve their businesses and help them deliver quality products to their customers by:
- Informing members of technical developments and improvements in relation to installation and products.
- Informing members of changes to regulatory requirements in the industry.
- Lobbying and advocating on behalf of members to government bodies and key stakeholders in the industry in relation to compliance, regulatory, safety, manufacturing and accreditation issues.
- Operating a national third party certified accreditation scheme to accredit members who meet Australian or NSSA approved standards.
- Undertaking any other activities in furtherance of the above.
Great reasons to be a member of the NSSA
- Keep abreast of industry news, changes and opportunities via NSSA eNews, newsletters, state forums and conferences.
- Improve your staff’s understanding of the industry they are working in and upskill them, through professionally delivered industry specific training courses.
- Network with industry leaders, suppliers and members. Share information and learn tips from other members at NSSA networking events.
- Screens section of the BuildView Magazine, packed full of relevant information, member and business profiles and industry news.
SAVE TIME & MONEY
- Utilise the NSSA website, staff & resources to help get your business looking and operating as a professional security screen retailer, with member only marketing tools to help promote your business.
- Keep up to date with NSSA social media – Facebook and LinkedIn and share industry information posts with your customers and peers.
- Quick access to a variety of compliance tools; audit, state licensing and industry specific information.
- Member discounts to industry events such as forums, training and conference.
- NSSA provides a third-party accredited program through independent auditors. NSSA manufacturing members are audited to ensure the products being built are to correct specifications. For your customers, this means when they purchase products from a NSSA member, they are getting quality and compliant products.
- Use the NSSA to reduce your legal exposure and provide the right information to your customers. We offer up to date technical, regulatory and compliance information and guidelines.
- Add value to your sales proposition by identifying your business as NSSA audited, your products as Australian Standards compliant and your staff NSSA trained.
- Keep your business and staff up to date with technical, regulatory, compliance information and changes that impact our industry.
- Give your business and products a point off difference and credibility by promoting your membership to your customers.
- Be part of a member focused Association that is up to date and relevant to our industry and help grow our message on compliance and standards.
View the NSSA membership book
2019 Member Newsletter
NSSA Application Form